IT Systems Programmer
Open for Recruitment: March 1, 2017 - March 10, 2017
Announcement # 01632051582
Salary Range: $22.26 - $25.00 per hour -Plus Competitive Benefits!
This announcement will be used to fill a temporary part-time (20 hours) IT Systems Programmer position at the Headquarters office of the Idaho Division of Veterans Services.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a background investigation.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills:
- Develop Windows and web based applications using the following frameworks: ExpressApp Framework (XAF), Express Persistent Objects (XPO), MVC.Net, ASP.Net, C#.Net.
- Experience with XML, Text, IO, Net, Directory Services, Component Model, Language Integrated Query, WinForms, and Entity Framework components of the .Net framework libraries.
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL programming, Data Quality Tools, SQL Server Integration Services, data cleansing, database normalization, and ETL practices
- Experience with business intelligence projects that involve report and dashboard development, data mining and complex query writing, applying statistical analysis and predictive modeling, and programming data visualization components.
- Experience working with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Services development environments and good understanding of SDLC and Agile software development methodologies.
- Perform analysis with end-user clients to define system requirements for potential uses of information technologies.
- Develop use case, systems requirements specifications, acceptance criteria, and test plan documentation.
- Will work on multiple projects as a team leader in which coordination with executive and departmental managers will be an important aspect.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and resolve complex multi-architecture and applications software problems.
Experience: performing systems design; installing and customizing one or more computer operating systems; working with teleprocessing networks; writing in one or more programming languages or 4th generation languages for multi-use/multi-tasking environments; debugging and testing computer programs/operations systems and components; communicating solutions of technical problems to vendors, clients, end-users and/or other IT staff.
To Apply visit the job announcement here https://labor.idaho.gov/DHR/ATS/StateJobs/jobannouncement.aspx?announcement_no=01632051582