Nurse, Registered Senior
Open for Recruitment: March 3, 2017 - March 17, 2017
Announcement # 07574025417
Division of Veterans Services - Caring for America's Heroes
NOW OFFERING MORE COMPETITIVE WAGES!!!
This announcement will be used to fill any immediate and future openings with the Division of Veterans Services in Boise. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
This is a night shift position and is located in Boise. Night shift also has a 5% shift differential pay.
In order to protect the safety of vulnerable adults, the Idaho Division of Veterans Services (IDVS) may require applicants to pass a criminal history background investigation after a conditional offer of employment.
Work responsibilities may involve one or more of the following areas:
- Performs lead professional nursing within a specialized program with responsibility for staff or program oversight.
- Nursing areas of specialty include staff development, facility administrative charge, Medicare/Medicaid review, and wound care.
- Monitoring of nursing staff and scheduling throughout the facility.
- Coordinating and maintaining liaison with other health agencies.
- Serving as charge nurse, floor nurse and other administrative duties.
- Licensed as a Professional or Registered Nurse in Idaho as defined by Idaho Code 54-1408 or state licensure as a Registered Nurse pursuant to the Nurse Licensure Compact, Idaho Code 54-1418, in one of the following compact states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Experience performing nursing assessments and developing and implementing nursing care plans.
If interested in applying please visit the announcement at https://labor.idaho.gov/DHR/ATS/StateJobs/jobannouncement.aspx?announcement_no=07574025417