Office Specialist 2
Open for Recruitment: March 1, 2017 - March 10, 2017
Announcement # 01239079303
The Idaho Division of Veterans Services has a current, part-time (20 hours per week) opening located in Boise. This position supports the Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in the current vacancy, you must apply to this announcement. Applications submitted through other announcements will not be considered.
- Producing documents, letters and reports using word processing software and equipment.
- Processing incoming agency correspondence and communication and effective routing to the appropriate area.
- Data entry.
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance with rules, regulations, and/or policies.
- Creating and maintaining files.
- Greeting or screening visitors and callers.
- Providing information, and explaining agency policies and procedures, rules and regulations, and services to others.
- Good knowledge of rules of effective business English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Experience using alphabetical, numerical, or subject filing systems to include determining file names, setting up new files, classifying, labeling, filing, and retrieving.
- Experience reviewing documents for compliance with established procedures.
- Experience using a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Experience answering a business telephone using knowledge of business telephone procedures and etiquette.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Experience in consistently providing a level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
To apply visit the following https://labor.idaho.gov/DHR/ATS/StateJobs/jobannouncement.aspx?announcement_no=01239079303