As part of our commitment to providing you world class healthcare and services, and to comply with Department of Treasury requirements to process payments by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), the Boise VA Medical Center will begin implementing Treasury requirements for EFT payment processing, including payments for beneficiary travel and compensated work therapy starting August 1, 2013. This change will improve services, provide significant savings to your time by eliminating waiting in long lines, delays associated with check processing, and ensure a safe and efficient way to receive payments.
To avoid the line and save yourself time here is what you will need to do:
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form. This form, once completed, will enable the VA to register your bank account information in the VA payment system so that your future claim submissions can be processed and sent to your bank account. Fill out the form completely to avoid processing delays.
- When the form is completed you can:
- Return the completed form to the Travel Office/CBOC now or at your next appointment.
- Fax it to our secure fax line at (208) 422-1212; or
- Mail it to ATTN: Fiscal EFT Coordinator 500 W. Fort St. (04) Boise, ID. 83702
Once your information has been received and direct deposit goes into effect, you will be able to simply fill out a voucher form at the Beneficiary Travel window, turn it in to the Travel Clerk or drop box, and payment will be electronically deposited into your bank account in less than 10 business days