On Call Plumbing Services – Idaho State Veterans Home – BoiseTuesday January 2, 2024
Project: On-call Plumbing Services
Date of Issuance: January 2, 2024
The State of Idaho, Division of Veterans Services will receive informal bids for the services identified in section A below until January 15, 2024, at 5:00pm MST. Bidders must submit bids on the Contractor’s Informal Bid form or submit a bid that is clear, concise and contains all the information required by this Request for Informal Bids and the Contractor’s Informal Bid form. All bids must be signed by a person authorized to bind the bidder. The Division of Veterans Services will accept informal bids received by the Division of Veterans Services at the Idaho State Veterans Home – Boise, 351 Collins Road, Boise, Idaho 83702 at or before the above date and time. Bids may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Division of Veterans Services will not accept facsimile transmission of bids.
Services. The services shall include labor and materials required to perform on-call plumbing services. The worksite for the project shall be the Idaho State Veterans Home–Boise, 320 Collins Road, Boise, Idaho 83702.
Term. The term of the Contract will be One (1) year from the execution of the Division of Veterans Services’ Public Works Contract. The Division may extend the contract upon written notice to the Contractor for two (2) additional one (1) year renewal periods. The costs proposed in the bidder's Informal Bid shall be binding for the initial one (1) year period and for the additional renewal periods, if exercised by the Division. The successful bidder must hold in good standing all licenses required to perform such services.
Site Visits. The Division of Veterans Services will allow visits of the project site as follows:
Bidders may contact Brent Munster at 208-919-4094 to schedule a site visit.
- Costs. The Contractor shall propose hourly labor costs and materials costs with no more than a ten percent (10%) markup. The costs of the project shall not exceed the bidder’s Informal Bid and the bidder shall receive only actual costs as more particularly described in the Public Works Contract. Bidders should carefully review the terms in the Public Works Contract.
- Contractor Requirements. The Division of Veterans Services requires that the successful bidder enter into the Division of Veterans Services’ Public Works Contract. Bidders should carefully review the terms in the Public Works Contract. Copies of the Public Works Contract and the laws referenced below are available to potential bidders upon request. Requirements include:
- Compliance with the provisions of Idaho Code sections 44-1001 and 1002 concerning employment of Idaho
- Compliance with the provisions of Idaho Code section 72-1717 concerning alcohol and drug-free workplaces and submission of an alcohol and drug-free workplace affidavit.
- If the project cost exceeds $10,000, the successful bidder and all subcontractors and specialty contractors shall hold a public works contractor license as required by Idaho Code title 54 chapter 19.
- If the project cost exceeds $10,000, a performance bond and a payment bond each at 100% of the project cost.
- The following insurance: Commercial general liability with a combined single limit not less than $500,000 per occurrence and in the aggregate; Workers’ compensation as required by law, including employer’s liability at minimum limits of $100,000/$500,000/$100,000; and Automobile liability with combined single limit per occurrence not less than $500,000.
- The Contractor shall not substitute or vary the materials or subcontractors specified in the Request for Bids or the Bid without the prior written permission of the Division.
- Contractor must supply W9 and Certificate of Liability Insurance with bid documents.